Friday, November 5

Pay Pal Button

I have decided to create a way for you to pre-pay! This is mostly for out of town customers who request my presence! I have had some issues in the past and like everyone else my time is just as valuable as yours!


The fee you pay is either $25 or $50 dollars depending on the type of photo shoot you have requested. Which will be discussed prior to your shoot! This fee is NOT refundable if you DO NOT show up! Depending on how long I am in your area will depend on how long you have to reschedule your appointment and not lose your money! I hope that this will eliminate those who are not serious about doing a photo shoot with me!



Choose your photo session type
Name & Date for Photo shoot






I would like for you to all know that I appreciate your business and support! Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns at lg.0108@yahoo.com

No comments: