Friday, November 12

Time is Valuable!

Your time is valuable right? well my time is valuable too, and not just for money but I LOVE spending time with my family! I have decided to make up a few guidelines for everyone to go by and understand in the business world of photography! This is not meant to be rude or disrespectful, just to get things in order!

From now on you will be redirected to this blog when booking a photo shoot! Please read carefully! 

1. If you have any questions about what to wear, please feel free to ask or visit my blog entry http://lgphotography09.blogspot.com/2010/11/clothing-ideas-tips.html ! Also, if you have a location that you would like to do your shoot, please let me know!

2. If you must reschedule or even cancel your photo shoot please let me know ASAP, at least an hour before your shoot time! Call, text or fb message!

3. To honor my loyal & regular customers, I have created a referral policy! If you refer me to at least 5 people and at least 3 of them book & keep their photo shoot. I will give the referee 10 % off their next photo shoot! or ONE FREE 8x10. Your choice!

4. My biggest pet peeve is BEING ON TIME! If i arrive late (for example 10 min late), I will give you 10 extra minutes of my time! (The normal time for a photo session is 1 hour and mini session is 30 min.) If you are late, you just lose your time! I'm sorry, but like I said my time is valuable and if I tell you to meet me at 4, that means at 4! If you have trouble finding the place, please contact me by cell and I will not take off of your time.

5. All I ask of you is to comment below  your name & time of upcoming photo shoot so that I know you have read this blog entry! I hope that we don't have any issues in the future and that everyone receives amazing photos! 

Thank you!
Lenay
LG photograhy

8 comments:

emsorsch said...

read it, and i agree competely. this isn't rude or disrespectful at all. i think your right one with everything you've said.

Stephanie said...

Hey Girl! I will see you Saturday at 2!! oh yes and were meeting at st mere elgise (spelling) housing office! Thanks girl :)

Anonymous said...

sounds good to me!

Lenay said...

sorry but the last comment does not tell me who or when!

-Trish- said...

What a good idea! Yes I read this information and I agree to it. I will see you at 3 on the 30th in downtown fay! -Trish

Unknown said...

I have read your guidelines and I will see you tuesday the 23rd by the fountain downtown at 4.

Anonymous said...

Cool, Krystle Saturday December 18, 2010; 4:30pm.

Anonymous said...

Cool, Krystle Saturday December 18, 2010; 4:30pm.